But part of me wants to live here, the architecture is amazing, the food wonderful, and the art is everywhere. Perhaps for a year, long enough to become part of the neighborhood and get a taste. And maybe that would be long enough to properly see the Louvre. Could you imagine going on a weekly basis or even working there?
Things I have seen and done here:
- The Lourve late at night, quiet and mysterious
- Three year olds with better scarf tying skills than me
- Renoir Garden and studio, it felt like home.
- The last Vineyard in Montmartre
- Hung out by the Seine
- Talked to local artists
- Had great political conversations with locals
- Walked up and down Montmarte many, many times
- Figured out the Metro
- Wandered backstreets and alleys
- Ate good food
- Saw the Modern Masters at Pompidou
- Drinking café at the bar like a local
- Monet's water lilies